SUSHI MAKING 101 is our introductory class, where we have some fun, learn some new skills and facts, and maybe even get a little silly! This Public IN-PERSON Class will be held at our 14 Logan Ave location. The class is approximately 90 minutes, all tools will be provided, on a loan basis, with option to purchase tools onsite.
BONUS! At the end of every class, we pick a winner who gets a Sushi Making Toolkit , valued at $30!
IMPORTANT: There is an error on the cart page that may not allow you to increase your tickets properly. It may show that you are increasing your ticket more than 1, but the price may not change. WORKAROUND: If this happens, please add one ticket at a time to the cart. Go back to the product page and add another ticket, one at a time, before you checkout. Please make sure you are checking out with the correct number of tickets. We are working on the fix with our tech team and hope to have this resolved soon! Contact 855-447-8744 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.
COST OF ENTRY INCLUDES:
- 1 seat in our class (no sharing kits)
- 90 minute live sushi making class + 30 minutes of eating time
- Ingredients to make 28 pieces of sushi, covering 4 types of sushi: Maki, Uramaki, Temaki and Nigiri.
- You can take any leftovers home
- All materials and tools
REGULAR MENU (28 pcs + 1 hand roll per kit):
- 1X Classic California Uramaki Roll (Shellfish-free option available)
- 1X Spicy Ahi Tuna Temaki / Hand Roll
- 1X Spicy Salmon Uramaki
- 1X Avocado Cucumber Maki
- Green Dragon Topping for Uramaki
- 4 pcs Salmon and Ahi Tuna Nigiri
- * VEGAN Menu available
PLEASE READ: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW:
* Each $85 ticket is for one seat / one person. Two people require 2 tickets.
* Minimum recommended age is 10. Children must be supervised by an adults, with their own seat/ticket purchase.
* ALLERGIES: For any allergies, please add in the "Notes" section at checkout.
* IMPORTANT: Do not attempt to purchase more seats than there are "slots available" on the calendar page. Doing so will result in an error / cancellation email, and we will need to rebook any seats that were above the total remaining. We will not issue refunds for any seats that are bought above seats available. (Note this is a Shopify app issue which they are trying to resolve)
* ADDRESS: We are located at 14 Logan Ave, Unit B. Enter off south wall, facing Lakeshore blvd, through the gates gravel parking lot.
* PARKING: Free parking available on Logan Ave or Booth Street. Enter via the south parking lot entrance, facing Lakeshore Blvd.
* SEATING: Doors open 30 minutes prior to class. Please contact us for any special seating requests in advance. Otherwise, seating is first come, first serve. While we do our best to manage seating for the entire class, we cannot guarantee that you will be seated with your entire group if you are later/last to arrive.