Join us on Friday November 3rd at 7:00 PM for a very special Omakase + Sake Pairing Dinner. Curated by Chef Noriko Yokota and Lindsay Schwietz, this evening will be held at our brand new Origami Event Studio, just east of downtown Toronto.
We are honoured to be joined by Lindsay Schwietz of ki Modern Japanese, who will walk guests through a sake and wine pairing, complementing a multi course sushi omakase menu. Lindsay is a Certified Sommelier, Sake Scholar, French Wine Scholar and the Assistant General Manager + Sommelier at ki Modern Japanese restaurant in downtown Toronto. She has been studying sake for close to a decade and uses that knowledge to teach and lead seminars and events around Ontario.
Capacity is very limited to enable an intimate setting.
Your ticket will include:
- An Interactive dining experience with art, live music and curated cuisine
- 8 course omakase dinner, including dessert
- Exclusive saké pairing with sake sommelier guide
- artfully curated saké based cocktail
- Premium non sake beverage options will also be available
- Special Gift to take home
$295 per person. Includes all gratuities and taxes.
* For any allergies, please add in the "Notes" section at checkout.
* ADDRESS: We are located at 14 Logan Ave.
* PARKING: Free parking available on Logan Ave or Booth Street. Enter via the south parking lot entrance, facing Lakeshore Blvd. Full parking info AT THIS LINK.