Join us on Thursday March 28th at 7:00 pm for a very special Omakase + Wine Pairing Dinner. Curated by Ludovic Garnier of Pearl Morissette and our own Chef Noriko Yokota, this evening will be held at our brand new Origami Event Studio, just east of downtown Toronto.
Capacity is very limited to enable an intimate setting.
Your ticket will include:
- An Interactive dining experience with art, music and curated cuisine
- 8 course omakase dinner, including dessert
- Exclusive wine pairing with sake sommelier guide from Pearl Morissette Winery
- artfully curated saké based cocktail
- Premium non sake beverage options will also be available
- Special Gift to take home
$199 per person + 10% auto gratuity + HST
* For any allergies, please add in the "Notes" section at checkout.
* ADDRESS: We are located at 14 Logan Ave.
* PARKING: Free parking available on Logan Ave or Booth Street. Enter via the south parking lot entrance, facing Lakeshore Blvd. Full parking info AT THIS LINK.