This Beer Tasting & Sushi Making Experience will be held at:
BRUNSWICK BIERWORKS - 25 Curity Ave, East York, @ 6:30 pm EST on Friday July 8th, 2022.
Brunswick is a collective of local & global brewery partners. Sample a variety of 4 brews made fresh on-site that pair well with your sushi.
COST OF ENTRY INCLUDES:
- 90 minute live sushi making class
4 brews made fresh on-site
- Ingredients to make 28 pieces of sushi, covering 4 types of sushi: Maki, Uramaki, Temaki and Nigiri
- All materials and tools
REGULAR MENU (28 pcs + 1 hand roll per kit):
- 1X Classic California Uramaki Roll
- 1X Spicy Ahi Tuna Temaki / Hand Roll
- 1X Spicy Salmon Uramaki
- 1X Avocado Cucumber Maki
- Green Dragon Topping for Uramaki
- 4 pcs Salmon and Ahi Tuna Nigiri
- * VEGAN Menu available
* For any allergies, please add in the "Notes" section at checkout.
* PARKING: Free parking available on site at BRUNSWICK BIERWORKS - 25 Curity Ave, East York