In this next rendition to our introductory SUSHI MAKING 101 class, we focus on making unique and artistic sushi creations. We called it: SUSHI MAKING 202: SUSHI ART! We will make 3 unique creations: Mosaic Sushi, Animal Sushi, Floral Sushi.
This IN-PERSON Public Sushi Art Class will be held at our 14 Logan Ave location from 6:30 pm-8:30pm EST on Friday February 3rd, 2023. The class is approximately 90 minutes, all tools will be provided, on a loan basis, with option to purchase tools onsite.
COST OF ENTRY INCLUDES:
- All materials, food and tools
- We will make 3 unique creations: Mosaic Sushi, Animal Sushi, Floral Sushi
- YES! You can eat them!
- 90 minute live sushi making class + 30 minutes of eating time
* You DO NOT need to have attended SUSHI MAKING 101 in order to do this class, however it is highly much recommended.
* Each ticket is for one person.
* For any allergies, please add in the "Notes" section at checkout.
* ADDRESS: We are located at 14 Logan Ave, Unit B. Enter off south wall, facing Lakeshore blvd, through the gates gravel parking lot.
* PARKING: Free parking available on Logan Ave or Booth Street. Enter via the south parking lot entrance, facing Lakeshore Blvd.