This Public SAKE TASTING & Sushi Making IN-PERSON Experience Class will be held at our 14 Logan Ave location at 6:30 pm EST on Friday September 30th at 6:30 pm EST 2022. The class is approximately 90 minutes, all tools will be provided, on a loan basis, with option to purchase tools onsite.
COST OF ENTRY INCLUDES:
- A tasting of 3 varieties of sake
- 90 minute live sushi making class
- Ingredients to make 20 pieces of sushi, covering 4 types of sushi: Maki, Uramaki, Temaki and Nigiri
- All materials and tools
- Take out boxes for any leftovers
REGULAR MENU (20 pcs + 1 hand roll per kit):
- 1X Classic California Uramaki Roll (Shellfish-free available)
- 1X Spicy Salmon Temaki
- 1X Avocado Cucumber Maki
- Green Dragon Topping for Uramaki
- 4 pcs Salmon and Ahi Tuna Nigiri
- * VEGAN Menu available
* For any allergies, please add in the "Notes" section at checkout.
* ADDRESS: We are located at 14 Logan Ave, Unit B. Enter off south wall, facing Lakeshore blvd, through the gates gravel parking lot.
* PARKING: Free parking available on Logan Ave or Booth Street. Enter via the south gravel parking lot entrance, facing Lakeshore Blvd. No parking in the private parking lot where our door is located.