This Public Sushi Making HYBRID VIRTUAL AND IN-PERSON Experience Class will be held at our 14 Logan Ave location at 6:30 pm EST on Friday May 20th at 6:30 pm EST 2022. The class is approximately 90 minutes, all tools will be provided, on a loan basis, with option to purchase tools onsite. Note that this is a HYBRID format class, meaning that there will be virtual students joining as well.
If you wish to join this class VIRTUALLY, purchase your ticket HERE.
COST OF ENTRY INCLUDES:
- 90 minute live sushi making class
- Ingredients to make 28 pieces of sushi, covering 4 types of sushi: Maki, Uramaki, Temaki and Nigiri
- 1X Non-Alcoholic beverage of choice
- All materials and tools
- Take out boxes for any leftovers
REGULAR MENU (28 pcs + 1 hand roll per kit):
- 1X Lobster California Uramaki Roll (Shellfish-free available)
- 1X Spicy Ahi Tuna Temaki / Hand Roll
- 1X Spicy Salmon Uramaki
- 1X Avocado Cucumber Maki
- Green Dragon Topping for Uramaki
- 4 pcs Salmon and Ahi Tuna Nigiri
- * VEGAN Menu available
* For any allergies, please add in the "Notes" section at checkout.
* COVID safety protocols will be followed during class. Per government mandates, we are at 50% capacity with social distancing practices in place, however seating is on communal tables and bars. Any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* ADDRESS: We are located at 14 Logan Ave, Unit B. Enter off south wall, facing Lakeshore blvd, through the gates gravel parking lot.
* PARKING: Free parking available on Logan Ave or Booth Street. Enter via the south parking lot entrance, facing Lakeshore Blvd.