SUSHI MAKING 101 is our introductory class, where we have some fun, learn some new skills & facts, and maybe even get a little silly! This Public IN-PERSON Class will be held at our 14 Logan Ave location at 4:30 pm-6:30pm EST on Friday December 23rd, 2022. The class is approximately 90 minutes, all tools will be provided, on a loan basis, with option to purchase tools onsite.
Attendees for this class will get FREE access to our Holiday Edition Sushioke Event after the class at 7PM. Join us for a night of sushi and sing some holiday tunes!
COST OF ENTRY INCLUDES:
- 90 minute live sushi making class + 30 minutes of eating time
- Ingredients to make 28 pieces of sushi, covering 4 types of sushi: Maki, Uramaki, Temaki and Nigiri
- All materials and tools
- Take out boxes for any leftovers
REGULAR MENU (28 pcs + 1 hand roll per kit):
- 1X Classic California Uramaki Roll (Shellfish-free available)
- 1X Spicy Ahi Tuna Temaki / Hand Roll
- 1X Spicy Salmon Uramaki
- 1X Avocado Cucumber Maki
- Green Dragon Topping for Uramaki
- 4 pcs Salmon and Ahi Tuna Nigiri
- * VEGAN Menu available
* Each ticket is for one person
* For any allergies, please add in the "Notes" section at checkout.
* ADDRESS: We are located at 14 Logan Ave, Unit B. Enter off south wall, facing Lakeshore blvd, through the gates gravel parking lot.
* PARKING: Free parking available on Logan Ave or Booth Street. Enter via the south parking lot entrance, facing Lakeshore Blvd.